Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Surgery in Hyderabad
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty are the minimally invasive surgical procedures to treat vertebral compression or spine fractures. An experienced spine surgeon mostly performs these techniques. Dr Surya Prakash is an experienced spine surgeon l with a particular interest in spinal deformities. He offers a wide range of surgical treatments related to the spine and neck.
Dr Surya Prakash is a leading spine surgeon who offers utmost patient care and supports the patients throughout the treatment procedure. He uses the latest and advanced surgical equipment to provide patients with high-quality treatment and care. He is a renowned surgeon offering world class treatment and medical care for the patients and also assists them in physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Vertebroplasty Surgery in Hyderabad
Vertebroplasty is an injection of acrylic mixtures into the vertebral body to stabilise the fractured vertebrae. It is a widely used procedure to stabilise the broken or collapsed vertebrae. It is extensively performed to reduce the pain that results from the collapsed vertebrae. It can provide immediate pain relief and enables you to participate in immediate physiotherapy following the procedure.
Kyphoplasty Surgery in Hyderabad
Kyphoplasty is a technique in which high pressured balloon is used to create space in the vertebrae, and then acrylic mixtures are filled to restore the mobility as well as to increase the height of the vertebral body.
Candidates For Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
The following persons are the ideal candidates for vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty:
- Metastatic tumor
- Multiple myelomas
- Vertebral hemangioma
- Painful stable compression fractures
- Non Allergic to medications
Diagnosis and Testing
Your diagnosis and testing may include:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Blood tests
- A physical exam
- Spine x-rays
- Radioisotope bone scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Surgery – Procedure, Cost and Recovery
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty surgery conditions vary with patient to patient. To know about Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty procedure, cost and recovery, Call Dr Surya Prakash +91 9848024699 now!
Why Choose Dr Surya Prakash For Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty in Hyderabad?
- Surgery from best pain management expert
- A customized pain management plan
- Use of most advanced, minimally invasive techniques
- Highest quality care following the surgery
- Personalized and precise treatment plans
- Use of most advanced equipment, and innovative therapies
- Physical therapy assistance and rehabilitation programs
- Best followup care
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty FAQs
Will I Be given anesthesia?
Yes, Vertebroplasty or Kyphoplasty is usually performed under general anesthesia.
What is Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Recovery at Home?
- Do not lift heavy objects and things
- Never lift objects above the waist level
- Don’t drive until your doctor allows it
- Avoid climbing stairs and walking
How to Prepare For The Surgery?
1. During the Consultation
- Disclose all the necessary information with your doctor including,
- Your pregnancy, if any
- Medications you are taking
- Smoker and Alcohol drinker
2. Before The Procedure
- Stop taking medications such as aspirin
- Talk to your specialist about your current medications
3. On The Day Of Surgery
- Stop eating or drinking everything several hours before the surgery
- Take all the prescribed medications with a sip of water
What Are the Other Surgeries Performed by Dr Surya Prakash?
- Anterior cervical fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Cervical Myelopathy
- SCOLIOSIS correction
- KYPHOSIS correction
- Micro Lumbar disc surgeries
- Lumbar Stenosis surgery
- Micro Lumbar Decompression
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Infections
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Failed Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Tumours
- Neurological Deficits
- Spinal Instability